Skip to main content


Border patrol asked not to attend UW Tacoma career fair | Tacoma ...Architecture word cloud concept | Stock vector | Colourbox6 years of tech evolution, revolution and radical change | Network ...


My name is Amer Ahmed and I attend \UW Tacoma. I will be majoring in Urban Design with minors and certificate in Business Administration, Technical Communication, Applied Computing and a GIS Certificate. I will be graduating in the year 2022 with the hope to find a job in Architecture, Product Design and Landscape Architect. I envision myself working somewhere that will allow me to better the world. I want to use the power of technology and design to construct a city, state, country and world that cares about the environment, that wants to continue discovering and that wants to reimagine what it means to be great.


Comments